From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gummiboot does not display new kernel
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 16:56:56
1 On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Tom H <tomh0665@×××××.com> wrote:
2 [ ... ]
3 > "version"?! I've never seen this and I don't use it.
4
5 From [1]:
6
7 """
8 The entry configuration files understand the following keywords:
9
10 title text to show in the menu
11 version version string to append to the title when the title is not unique
12 machine-id machine identifier to append to the title when the title is not
13 unique
14 efi executable EFI image
15 options options to pass to the EFI image / kernel command line
16 linux linux kernel image (gummiboot still requires the kernel to have an
17 EFI stub)
18 initrd initramfs image (gummiboot just adds this as option initrd=)
19 splash BMP image file to show during bootup
20 """
21
22 Regards.
23
24 [1] http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/gummiboot/
25 --
26 Canek Peláez Valdés
27 Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias