From: Michal 'vorner' Vaner <michal.vaner@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Looking for a minimalist image viewer / organizer
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:46:24
1 On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 03:16:02PM +0200, Vlad Dogaru wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Browsing getoo-wiki.com for an image viewer, I only found Gthumb, which
5 > depends on GNOME. I use Fluxbox because I have an older computer and would
6 > like to keep dependencies at a minimum. Any suggestions? I only need a
7 > viewer; organising my pictures is not a plus. No exotic formats, just jpeg,
8 > gif and the usual.
9
10 How much minimalistic? xload image? Or gqview? (the second depends on
11 gtk, if I remember correctly)
15 Work with computer has 2 phases. First, computer waits for the user to tell it what
16 to do, then the user waits for the computer to do it. Therefore, computer work
17 consists mostly of waiting.
18
19 Michal "vorner" Vaner