From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] digikam, gtkam,... what's else?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:56:14
1 On Sunday 18 January 2009 00:48:25 Dale wrote:
2
3 > If that many programs can't access your camera, either the system is not
4 > able to recognize the camera or you have other problems. Maybe you can
5 > post the related portion of /var/log/messages or whatever log your
6 > system uses and we can help. Right now, I have no other clue. We have
7 > to have more info before we can help.
8 >
9 > Dale
10 >
12
13 Dale, you are right. I have tried gphoto2 from CLI - the error takes place.
14 Probably will file an issue for upstream team. Unfortunately, there was very
15 long period since last camera using, and I can not presume which update is the
16 problem reason.