From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Why bash script, that works in "Debian", does not work on "Gentoo" install CD?
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 21:05:21
1 On 2017-07-30 16:03, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > In my experience the people who are most likely to give you the most
4 > helpful replies tend to also be the first people to hit mute on a
5 > thread when the person asking for help seems determined to make this
6 > as painful as possible.
7
8 This :-)
11 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
12 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
13 Do obvious transformation on domain to reply privately _only_ on Usenet.