From: vikram ranade <ranade.vikram@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] two keyboards, two mouses, two monitors, one computer?
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 12:11:26
1 Yupi did some googleing as well...that was the dude.!
2
3 http://disjunkt.com/dualhead/
4 it definately works...i remember the guy had also posted pics of his setup.
5 It
6 Vikram
7 On 1/7/06, Abhay Kedia <abhay.ilugd@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >
9 > On Saturday 07 January 2006 13:53, Tom Eastman wrote:
10 > > I have a two-screen setup with X.
11 > >
12 > > Also, in addition to my usual keyboard and mouse, I have a cordless
13 > > keyboard and mouse combo thingee. At the moment both keyboards work
14 > > fine, and both mouses control the same pointer.
15 > >
16 > > It occurred to me that it would be very cool to be able to have one
17 > > keyboard and mouse controlling a pointer on one of the monitors, and the
18 > > other keyboard and mouse controlling the *other* monitor.
19 > >
20 > I don't know where I read this discussion but I totally agree that doing
21 > this
22 > kind of a thing is really cool. Here is the link to do the same
23 > http://disjunkt.com/dualhead/
24 >
25 > I can't try it since I don't have two of everything but would love to know
26 > how
27 > it turns out for you. Do tell us whether you succeed or not ;)
28 >
29 > Regards,
30 > Abhay