From: vikram ranade <ranade.vikram@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] two keyboards, two mouses, two monitors, one computer?
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 12:15:55
1 Sorry! ....here is the guy with the computer sharing g/f!
2 http://cambuca.ldhs.cetuc.puc-rio.br/multiuser/g450.html
3 another link
4 http://cs.senecac.on.ca/~ctyler/ruby/
5
6 On 1/7/06, vikram ranade <ranade.vikram@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >
8 > Yupi did some googleing as well...that was the dude.!
9 >
10 > http://disjunkt.com/dualhead/
11 > it definately works...i remember the guy had also posted pics of his
12 > setup.
13 > It
14 > Vikram