From: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mythtv problems
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 00:16:39
1 On 10/26/11 19:03, kashani wrote:
2 > On 10/26/2011 11:31 AM, Michael Sullivan wrote:
3 >> camille ~ # mysql -u root -p
4 >> mysql: unknown variable 'expire_logs_days=10'
5 >>
6 >> I'll do some googling, but I think that sounds like a config file
7 >> directive. I'll probably do a rebuild of mysql as well...
10 > You should figure out why that setting is unknown. I suspect you didn't
11 > put it in the right place in your config. Also your drive will fill up
12 > with Mysql bin logs after serveral months with Mythtv without it working.
13 >
14 > [mysqld]
15 > # this settings must come after [mysqld] to take affect
16 > expire_logs_days = 10
17 > max_binlog_size = 100M
18 >
19 > kashani
22 I've rebuild mysql and now it starts without any errors...