From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mythtv problems
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 00:04:30
1 On 10/26/2011 11:31 AM, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > camille ~ # mysql -u root -p
3 > mysql: unknown variable 'expire_logs_days=10'
4 >
5 > I'll do some googling, but I think that sounds like a config file
6 > directive. I'll probably do a rebuild of mysql as well...
9 You should figure out why that setting is unknown. I suspect you didn't
10 put it in the right place in your config. Also your drive will fill up
11 with Mysql bin logs after serveral months with Mythtv without it working.
12
13 [mysqld]
14 # this settings must come after [mysqld] to take affect
15 expire_logs_days = 10
16 max_binlog_size = 100M
17
18 kashani