From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] updated to evolution 2.6.1 and the copy and move buttons are missing off the toolbar
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:38:06
1 I was afraid that would be the answer. I hope one day they will add a
2 user configurable toolbar. Its times like this when I wish there was a
3 viable alternative to evolution :(
4
5 BillK
8 On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 09:32 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
9 > On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 18:02 +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
10 > > Just updated to evolution 2.6.1 and the copy and move buttons have gone
11 > > missing off the toolbar. Is there an easy way to get them back?
12 >
13 > You must have upgraded from a while ago - I don't remember those buttons
14 > for a long time... yes they've gone, and no they won't come back!
15 > Evolution devs make a few changes over every minor revision. They've
16 > been trying to remove some of the clutter in menu's and toolbars. Some
17 > people like it, some don't.
18 > --
19 > Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au>
20 >
21 > interest, n.:
22 > What borrowers pay, lenders receive, stockholders own, and
23 > burned out employees must feign.
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list