From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] updated to evolution 2.6.1 and the copy and move buttons are missing off the toolbar
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:11:50
1 On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 19:26 +0800, W.Kenworthy wrote:
2 > I was afraid that would be the answer. I hope one day they will add a
3 > user configurable toolbar. Its times like this when I wish there was a
4 > viable alternative to evolution :(
5
6 use the source, Luke. There are plenty of other people who dislike
7 evolution - maybe some of them can help you change it :)
8
9 Otherwise, there are plenty of other mail clients.
13 The greatest productive force is human selfishness.
14 -- Robert Heinlein
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list