From: Strong Cypher <cypherstrong@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome CD automount fails without error
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:56:47
1 did you run hald and dbus ?
2 did you add them on your rc profile ???
3
4 I think gnome use it to know if any drive is insert or not.
5
6 Try to run it hald (I think they depends of dbus so ... but both need to be
7 run)
8
9 Did you use dbus and hald in your uses ?
10
11 try this:
12
13 USE="dbus hald" emerge -DNuav world
14
15 Somethink to recompile ?
16
17 if yes add it permanantly to make.conf and do it
18
19 and restart gnome and try again
20