From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Change keyserver used by portage?
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 01:55:16
1 On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 10:26 AM, Elijah Mark Anderson <mark@××××××.name> wrote:
2 > Anyone one know how I can change the keyserver address used by portage? I keep
3 > getting "no route to host" for hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net when I sync.
4
5 What are you trying to do? Find the command being run and run it
6 manually while specifying --keyserver. Also file a bug report.
7
8 I posted my last reply after pgp.mit.edu also failed. The URL you give
9 is obviously a key server pool, but it looks like MIT's may be also
10 (without inspecting it). I retried on MIT's URL until the request went
11 through. If you can't change the URL then keep trying.
12
13 The issue is, I think, that the pool will give you servers that don't
14 support HKP, but I have had this issue when contacting keyservers
15 directly.
16
17 Cheers,
18 R0b0t1