From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost tabs links in Firefox
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 19:14:40
1 On Tue, 01 Sep 2015 08:56:01 +0200 Peter Weilbacher <newsspam@××××××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 > On 2015-09-01 08:33, gevisz wrote:
4 > > I have a bad habit of leaving too many tabs open
5 > > when closing Firefox relying on its feature to open them
6 > > again next time I start it.
7 > [...]
8 > > I still believe that at least links for them can be found
9 > > somewhere inside ~/.mozilla directory.
10 >
11 > Search for sessionstore.{json,bak} in ~/.mozilla/firefox. One of
12 > those should contain the URLs of your tabs. (Unless you started
13 > too many times after the error. Then they might have gotten
14 > overwritten.)
15 >
16 > Maybe it's just a matter of having started with a different
17 > profile than normal? There were such cases on this list recently.
18 > Try starting with |firefox -P|...
19
20 I have tried this. I have only one profile.
21 So, it did not help as it is not my case.
22 But thank you for suggestion.