From: Peter Weilbacher <newsspam@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost tabs links in Firefox
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 06:56:12
1 On 2015-09-01 08:33, gevisz wrote:
2 > I have a bad habit of leaving too many tabs open
3 > when closing Firefox relying on its feature to open them
4 > again next time I start it.
5 [...]
6 > I still believe that at least links for them can be found
7 > somewhere inside ~/.mozilla directory.
8
9 Search for sessionstore.{json,bak} in ~/.mozilla/firefox. One of
10 those should contain the URLs of your tabs. (Unless you started
11 too many times after the error. Then they might have gotten
12 overwritten.)
13
14 Maybe it's just a matter of having started with a different
15 profile than normal? There were such cases on this list recently.
16 Try starting with |firefox -P|...
17
18 Peter.