From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Stefans posts on gentoo-user
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:42:51
1 Stefan Wimmer schrieb:
2 > * Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com> [2006-08-18 13:20] :
3
4 > Ok - I removed the leading space from followup_string and reply_string
5 > and test this followup now again with slrn ... I hope you are right and
6 > this resolves the problem!
7
8 This post of yours is filtered properly. Seems you resolved the problem.
11 >>> Still want to blame me that I'm messed up my slrn config?
12 >> Sorry, but I don't think Alexander suggested that anything was wrong
13 >> with your config, Stefan, just with slrn itself.
14 >
15 > Nice that you come up for Alexander ;-)
16
17 Yep, I appreciate it as well! ;)
20 Alexander Skwar
21 --
22 <Dabb> hehe, I really hate bug reports which are like calling fire
23 department and saying: "There is fire here, come!" :)
24 <Dabb> (and hanging up)
25 * Dabb kills off dozen bug reports.
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list