From: Stefan Wimmer <swimmer@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Stefans posts on gentoo-user
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:17:12
1 * Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com> [2006-08-18 13:20] :
2 > It is probably a bug at Gentoo: look at the "X-Virus-Scanned:
3 > amavisd-new at gentoo.org" header that is inserted in Stefan's
4 > slrn-messages at a correct place. But after that the other extra
5 > headers get misplaced. Maybe this bug is being triggered by the
6 > first line of Stefan's slrn-messages starting with a space? As
7 > such a space normally means "continuation of previous line".
8 > Could you try adapting the attribution line of slrn to not start
9 > with a space, Stefan?
10
11 Ok - I removed the leading space from followup_string and reply_string
12 and test this followup now again with slrn ... I hope you are right and
13 this resolves the problem!
14
15 >> Still want to blame me that I'm messed up my slrn config?
16 > Sorry, but I don't think Alexander suggested that anything was wrong
17 > with your config, Stefan, just with slrn itself.
18
19 Nice that you come up for Alexander ;-)
20
21 > Benno
22
23 Greetz