From: Stefan Wimmer <swimmer@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Stefans posts on gentoo-user
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:05:10
1 * Stefan Wimmer <swimmer@××××××.nl> [2006-08-18 15:08] :
2 > * Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com> [2006-08-18 13:20] :
3 > > It is probably a bug at Gentoo: look at the "X-Virus-Scanned:
4 > > amavisd-new at gentoo.org" header that is inserted in Stefan's
5 > > slrn-messages at a correct place. But after that the other extra
6 > > headers get misplaced. Maybe this bug is being triggered by the
7 > > first line of Stefan's slrn-messages starting with a space? As
8 > > such a space normally means "continuation of previous line".
9 > > Could you try adapting the attribution line of slrn to not start
10 > > with a space, Stefan?
11 >
12 > Ok - I removed the leading space from followup_string and reply_string
13 > and test this followup now again with slrn ... I hope you are right and
14 > this resolves the problem!
15
16 BINGO!!! This resolved it indeed :) Many many thanks for your constructive post
17 Benno! I would never had thought on that!
18 The funny thing is that I was already searching in my ~/.slrnrc for any
19 faults and found the leading space in {followup,reply}_string and
20 removed it becaused I didn't like it. So I fixed it without knowing ;-)
21
22 I apologize to all the people who got bothered by headers in the body in my
23 posts.
26 Thanks again Benno!
27
28 Greetz