From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Stefans posts on gentoo-user
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:25:09
1 Stefan Wimmer wrote:
2 > Only if I post to gmane.linux.gentoo.amd64 or
3 > gmane.linux.gentoo.user the problem with the headers in the body
4 > appears :(
5
6 It is probably a bug at Gentoo: look at the "X-Virus-Scanned:
7 amavisd-new at gentoo.org" header that is inserted in Stefan's
8 slrn-messages at a correct place. But after that the other extra
9 headers get misplaced. Maybe this bug is being triggered by the
10 first line of Stefan's slrn-messages starting with a space? As
11 such a space normally means "continuation of previous line".
12 Could you try adapting the attribution line of slrn to not start
13 with a space, Stefan?
14
15 > Still want to blame me that I'm messed up my slrn config?
16
17 Sorry, but I don't think Alexander suggested that anything was wrong
18 with your config, Stefan, just with slrn itself.
19
20 Benno
23 Cetere mi opinias ke ne ĉio tradukenda estas.
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list