From: Stefan Wimmer <swimmer@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Stefans posts on gentoo-user
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:35:36
1 * Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name> [2006-08-18 12:42]:
2 > Yes, the message came thru *almost* fine - but you repeated the first two
3 > lines two times ;)
4
5 You are very helpful indeed - I begin to understand ... ;-)
6
7 Some further testing revealed that I can send posts & followups to
8 gmane.test without a glitch - the bodies look normal without headers in
9 it. You can check that yourself here:
10
11 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.test/3138/focus=3138
12
13 Only if I post to gmane.linux.gentoo.amd64 or gmane.linux.gentoo.user
14 the problem with the headers in the body appears :(
15
16 Still want to blame me that I'm messed up my slrn config? Please stop
17 that until the contrary is proved ... I really do my best to find out
18 how I can stop this annoying problem!
19
20 Greetz
21 Stefan
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list