From: Andrew MacKenzie <amackenz@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Modular X undefined symbols.
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:57:57
1 > > If I run "X -configure" it complains about XAACreateInfoRec when loading
2 > > i810_drv.so, and vgaHWGetIndex when loading "vga_drv.so." It also
3 > > complains about VBEExtendedInit when loading the VESA driver.
4 > Please file a bug with this information, xorg.conf, /var/log/Xorg.0.log
5 > and emerge --info.
6 Sorry. I've attached my Xorg.0.log, the output from "X -configure" and my
7 xorg.conf.
8
9 I don't see how xorg.conf will be helpful as even "X -configure" doesn't
10 work...
11
12 Thanks for any help on this. It's driving me nuts!
15 // Andrew MacKenzie | http://www.edespot.com
16 // GPG public key: http://www.edespot.com/~amackenz/public.key
17 // LOAD "LINUX",8,1

emerge.info text/plain