From: Wolfgang Mueller <vehk@××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] anyone using postfix 3.0.0
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 01:38:11
1 > Is anyone running it? I built it on a test machine but it doesn't seem
2 > to work. However, I don't use that machine much (and never for mail)
3 > so it is very possibly mis-configured for mail. Before I build the
4 > new postscript for my real machine I would like to hear that those
5 > postscript users on this list are not having problems.
6
7 I updated to postfix 3.0 three hours ago on my production server - no
8 problems whatsoever. No changes to main.cf or any other configuration
9 file are needed (you may want to add `compatibility_level = x' as per:
10 http://www.postfix.org/COMPATIBILITY_README.html, though).
11
12 For changes, see
13 http://www.postfix.org/announcements/postfix-3.0.0.html
16 Wolfgang Mueller / vehk.de / 0xc543cfce9465f573
17
18 Ed is the standard text editor.