From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to IPSEC "M$oft" VPN client setup
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:57:23
1 On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Michael Higgins <linux@×××××××.org> wrote:
2 > My next step is to get on the phone with the folks who have access to the "checkpoint" VPN device to see if they can tell me what fails.
3
4 Based on a brief googling I didn't see anyone who has a working
5 connection to a Checkpoint VPN. They (used to?) have a linux version
6 of their Checkpoint Securemote client but that seems to be gone from
7 their site now with only Windows and Mac OS X versions showing. The
8 accepted "solution" seemed to be to use SSH to tunnel your traffic
9 through a Windows machine (either real or virtual) which is connected
10 to the VPN.