From: "siefke_listen@×××.de" <siefke_listen@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Brother Printer
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 18:06:51
1 On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 16:45:46 -0700
2 Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I'm on this thread a little late, but does CUPS not work? Every printer
5 > I've set up on a linux box (only a handful, to be fair) has worked out
6 > of the box without extra drivers.
9 I have try now. With generic driver I play but they give only out blank
10 pages. No text. I have now try with older hp and hplip it work. So I
11 think I will buy a HP Device. I write to Brother Support and ask for
12 native 64 support and which printer/scanner/fax combi but no answer.
15 Silvio