From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: how to track this down (emerge of amaya)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:12:57
1 Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com> writes:
2
3 >> I helped myself by compiling manually. The same problem occurs, but you
4 >> can simply change the directory to Amaya/WX/redland/raptor, type
5 >> "make", return to "Amaya/WX/amaya" and continue building with another
6 >> "make". This would also give you a more current version of amaya, the
7 >> one in portage is a little bit older.
8 >
9 > Thanks... I noticed the portage version was bit aged. And in fact I
10 > downloaded the current version and was going to try to build it but
11 > thought by installing the portage version first I'd sort of gaurantee
12 > the libs needed would be on board.
13 >
14 > Thanks for the tip about chdir and make...
15
16 What did you do about Mesa? Just leave it out. I see the Mesa libs
17 are masked even though I'm running ~x86 enabled in /etc/make.conf
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list