From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice 3 broken?
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 04:39:41
1 Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > I've got OpenOffice (compiled), v3.0.0 here. It appears broken.
3 > I haven't tried a lot of things, but this little RTF file gets it wedged right
4 > away: the console that started it says:
5 >
6 > error - missing word count in dictionary file
7 > Hash Manager Error : 4
8 >
9 > So I'm guessing there's a problem in a spell checker. Where would I
10 > look to solve that?
14 This may help:
15
16 Spell checking is provided through our own myspell-ebuilds,
17 if you want to use it, please install the correct myspell package
18 according to your language needs.
19
20 Check to make sure myspell is installed correctly, perhaps re-emerge it.
21
22 Dale
23