From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Maya [OT]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:54:41
1 Samir Faci wrote:
2 > As far as I know the learning edition isn't available for linux, I
3 > might be wrong.
4 >
5 > They do have their commercial version which works great on linux.
6 > Unlike other company that came out with "linux" versions which turned
7 > out to be re-wrap of their 1.0 release of their software from 10 years
8 > ago written for linux, the Maya software works really well, and it
9 > seems very feature rich. (Not that I can make heads or tails of half
10 > the features it has).
11 >
12 > Hope that helped.
13
14 Indeed!
15 Maya + A cluster of PCs + Linux = Star Wars ;-)
16
17 I thought the following two articles may be interesting for you:
18
19 http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6011
20
21 http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2002Jul/chi20020723015531.htm