From: Samir Faci <samir.list@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Maya
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:19:12
1 As far as I know the learning edition isn't available for linux, I might be
2 wrong.
3
4 They do have their commercial version which works great on linux. Unlike
5 other company that came out with "linux" versions which turned out to be
6 re-wrap of their 1.0 release of their software from 10 years ago written for
7 linux, the Maya software works really well, and it seems very feature rich.
8 (Not that I can make heads or tails of half the features it has).
9
10 Hope that helped.
13 Samir