From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Maya
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:03:54
1 On Tuesday 27 March 2007 04:13, Samir Faci wrote:
2 > As far as I know the learning edition isn't available for linux, I might be
3 > wrong.
4 >
5 > They do have their commercial version which works great on linux. Unlike
6 > other company that came out with "linux" versions which turned out to be
7 > re-wrap of their 1.0 release of their software from 10 years ago written
8 > for linux, the Maya software works really well, and it seems very feature
9 > rich. (Not that I can make heads or tails of half the features it has).
10
11 Thanks Samir,
12
13 Assuming you don't have to buy it (or do you?) do you need to register it -
14 how?
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick