From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Maya
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:28:58
1 On Sunday 25 March 2007 18:57, Neil Walker wrote:
2 > Mick wrote:
3 > > This may be a silly question, but I am trying to understand if Maya is
4 > > free for Linux - despite it being a commercial product.
5 > >
6 > > The License page says that we should go to
7 > > http://www.aliaswavefront.com/spar to register, but the link is dead.
8 > >
9 > > What do you know about this package and the license thing?
10 >
11 > Hmm. Autodesk Maya "Learning" (an old version) is free - but only
12 > available for Windows and Mac OSX AFAIK. Never heard of a Linux version
13 > - let alone Gentoo.
14
15 Thanks Neil,
17 # eix maya