From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HPLIP plugin file
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 03:10:22
1 On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Paul Hartman wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Does anyone here use HPLIP and happen to have the file
5 >> hplip-3.11.7-plugin.run that they can send to me or upload somewhere?
6 >> openprinting.org is down because of the LF hack and it could be more
7 >> weeks before it's back up. There are apparently no mirrors of this
8 >> file... I can't install my printer until I obtain this file.
9 >>
10 >> Thanks in advance. ;)
13 > http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html
14 >
15 > I didn't try it but see if that works.
16
17 Thanks, but it looks like that's just the program itself (which is in
18 Gentoo's distfiles mirrors) but not the plugin pack, unless I'm just
19 not looking in the right place.