From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HPLIP plugin file
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 07:24:48
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Paul Hartman wrote:
4 >>> Does anyone here use HPLIP and happen to have the file
5 >>> hplip-3.11.7-plugin.run that they can send to me or upload somewhere?
6 >>> openprinting.org is down because of the LF hack and it could be more
7 >>> weeks before it's back up. There are apparently no mirrors of this
8 >>> file... I can't install my printer until I obtain this file.
9 >>>
10 >>> Thanks in advance. ;)
11 >>>
12 >>>
13 >> http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html
14 >>
15 >> I didn't try it but see if that works.
16 > Thanks, but it looks like that's just the program itself (which is in
17 > Gentoo's distfiles mirrors) but not the plugin pack, unless I'm just
18 > not looking in the right place.
21 Sent it off list. May need to check spam bucket if you don't see it.
22
23 Hope that helps.
24
25 Dale