From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strangeness with KDE 3.4
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:57:16
1 Shawn Singh schreef:
2 > Thanks Holly. The user can login from the console. The user's icon doesn't
3 > show in the list of users. Come to think of it, neither does my user show in
4 > the list. I can key in my username and password to authenticate, so I
5 > suspect (that since the other user can login from the console) she'll be
6 > able to do likewise....
7 >
8 > I guess the correct question to have asked is why won't my user's show up in
9 > the list of users?
10 >
11 Have you looked in
12