From: Shawn Singh <callmeshawn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strangeness with KDE 3.4
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:33:38
1 Thanks Holly. The user can login from the console. The user's icon doesn't
2 show in the list of users. Come to think of it, neither does my user show in
3 the list. I can key in my username and password to authenticate, so I
4 suspect (that since the other user can login from the console) she'll be
5 able to do likewise....
6
7 I guess the correct question to have asked is why won't my user's show up in
8 the list of users?
9
10 Thanks for the input.
11