From: Shawn Singh <callmeshawn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strangeness with KDE 3.4
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:05:16
1 with regard to the problem with sound...
2
3 Not only does xmms not play music (and throws an error), but mplayer doesn't
4 play any sound. It will open a movie file and play it, but no sound is
5 playing.
6
7 It seems as though their is some global setting that isn't right, or that
8 something is going on with the driver.
9