From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LVM2+mdraid5+LUKS+systemd (was Re: LVM2+mdraid+systemd)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:47:05
1 Am 23.09.2013 16:30, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2
3 > Did you read my next email? There is no need for the extra swap unit. I was
4 > missing a couple of kernel options and to compile LVM2 and cryptsetup with
5 > some USE flags. Everything works as expected; but you need to put the swap
6 > in fstab.
7
8 got it now, thanks.
9
10 I have to check flags and stuff ... the changes gave me some timeouts
11 (race conditions?) for the last 3 boots.
12
13 When it boots I get enabled encrypted swap now.
14
15 Stefan