From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to enable NFS v2
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 17:14:11
1 On 2022.07.29 12:54, Fabulous Zhang Zheng wrote:
2 > Dear Jack,
5 > Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net> 于2022年7月27日周三 06:59写道:
6 >
7 > > This list prefers bottom posting. See below.
8 > >
9 > > On 2022.07.23 21:52, Fabulous Zhang Zheng wrote:
10 > > > Dear Jack,
11 > > >
12 > > > thanks for your reply, I reconfigured menuconfig.
13 > > >
14 > > > NFS v2 support I found is client support, and I can't still find
15 > v2
16 > > > support
17 > > > for server ( sorry for not mentioning it in my ambiguous question
18 > )
19 > > > I also looked up in forum and wiki, and recent posts seem to
20 > indicate
21 > > > the removal of nfs v2 server support.
22 > > >
23 > > > I followed this link for open genera
24 > > > ( https://archives.loomcom.com/genera/genera-install.html )
25 > > > not in portage or an overlay.
26 > > >
27 > > > Best regards :)