From: Fabulous Zhang Zheng <zheng1181822466@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to enable NFS v2
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 16:55:50
1 Dear Jack,
4 Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net> 于2022年7月27日周三 06:59写道:
5
6 > This list prefers bottom posting. See below.
7 >
8 > On 2022.07.23 21:52, Fabulous Zhang Zheng wrote:
9 > > Dear Jack,
10 > >
11 > > thanks for your reply, I reconfigured menuconfig.
12 > >
13 > > NFS v2 support I found is client support, and I can't still find v2
14 > > support
15 > > for server ( sorry for not mentioning it in my ambiguous question )
16 > > I also looked up in forum and wiki, and recent posts seem to indicate
17 > > the removal of nfs v2 server support.
18 > >
19 > > I followed this link for open genera
20 > > ( https://archives.loomcom.com/genera/genera-install.html )
21 > > not in portage or an overlay.
22 > >
23 > > Best regards :)