From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to enable NFS v2
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 22:58:40
1 This list prefers bottom posting. See below.
2
3 On 2022.07.23 21:52, Fabulous Zhang Zheng wrote:
4 > Dear Jack,
5 >
6 > thanks for your reply, I reconfigured menuconfig.
7 >
8 > NFS v2 support I found is client support, and I can't still find v2
9 > support
10 > for server ( sorry for not mentioning it in my ambiguous question )
11 > I also looked up in forum and wiki, and recent posts seem to indicate
12 > the removal of nfs v2 server support.
13 >
14 > I followed this link for open genera
15 > ( https://archives.loomcom.com/genera/genera-install.html )
16 > not in portage or an overlay.
17 >
18 > Best regards :)