From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Re: PAM issues
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:24:25
1 · Lorenzo Marussi <lorenzo@×××××××××××××××.it>:
2
3 > but, with pam-0.99.6.3-r1, have you tried to make a "revdep-rebuild -p
4 > -i" ?
5
6 Oh, right, no, I have not, but I'll do so tomorrow morning. Thanks
7 for reminding me again!
8
9 Alexander Skwar
10 --
11 "Never laugh at live dragons, Bilbo you fool!" he said to himself, and it became
12 a favourite saying of his later, and passed into a proverb. "You aren't nearly
13 through this adventure yet," he added, and that was pretty true as well.
14 -- Bilbo Baggins, "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien, Chapter XII
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list