From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] S.O.P.A and P.I.P.A and the blackout.
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:05:29
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Thursday, January 19, 2012, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com
3 > <mailto:rdalek1967@×××××.com>> wrote:
4 >> I don't have mine set up to sign them all. I did a couple to see if it
5 >> worked or not. Whenever I sign a message, it asks for the password. It
6 >> is quite a long password and I don't want to type it in every time I
7 >> send something.
8 >
9 > If you use gpg-agent (and configure Enigmail to use it), it will
10 > remember that you already entered your passphrase for some amount of
11 > time, so you don't need to keep reentering it over and over during the
12 > same session.
15 Well, I dug around and found a time out setting. It is set to 5
16 minutes. At least I know I can change it or get er done in 5 minutes or
17 less.
18
19 Oooops. "get er done" may violate SOPA. Am I going to jail? ROFL
20
21 Dale
22
26 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
27 how you interpreted my words!
28
29 Miss the compile output? Hint:
30 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"