From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] S.O.P.A and P.I.P.A and the blackout.
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 03:30:06
1 On Thursday, January 19, 2012, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I don't have mine set up to sign them all. I did a couple to see if it
3 > worked or not. Whenever I sign a message, it asks for the password. It
4 > is quite a long password and I don't want to type it in every time I
5 > send something.
6
7 If you use gpg-agent (and configure Enigmail to use it), it will remember
8 that you already entered your passphrase for some amount of time, so you
9 don't need to keep reentering it over and over during the same session.