From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] temporarily lower gcc's optimization flags - HowTo
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:55:50
1 Volker Armin Hemmann schrieb:
2 > On Wednesday 18 June 2008, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> due to a bug with gcc-4.3.1 when used with -O2 or higher
7 >> I need to emerge a package with a lower optimization (-O1)
8 >> than my default in /etc/make.conf (which is -O2)
9 >>
10 >> Is there a means to do so without changing /etc/make.conf temporarily?
14 > you could edit the ebuild and add filter-flags to it. Then copy it to your
15 > local overlay, ebuild blabla.ebuild digest and you are ready to emerge.
16 >
17 First he only wants to reduce his CFLAGS and second as discussed it is
18 more easy to use EXTRA_ECONF variable to expand configure stuff.
19 --
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list