From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gentoo apache2 VirtualHost :443 config
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:19:08
1 I need to include a Location block for one subdomain, but not for
2 another. I have separate VirtualHost blocks set up for port 80, but
3 when I try to do the same for port 443, I get the following when
4 restarting apache2:
5
6 [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 443, the first has precedence
7
8 To create the second 443 VirtualHost I copied the Gentoo
9 SSL_DEFAULT_VHOST config to another file and did a little editing.
10 Should I be going about that a different way?
11
12 Does anyone else find the Gentoo apache2 layout/config annoying?
13
14 - Grant
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list