From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] x11-misc/shared-mime-info update problem...
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 15:33:12
1 On 2014-01-05 9:24 AM, Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Well, I tested it on another computer and the problem is
3 > perl and shared-mime-info are updated at the same update-run.
4 > So I can find this message *after* update of shared-mime-info
5 > already crashed. And I have to scroll way back to see any
6 > perl-related messages..
7
8 You don't email yourself all of the emerge logs, so you don't have to
9 worry about missing these kinds of messages?
10
11 I honestly can't see how anyone can reliably keep a gentoo system up to
12 date without doing that...