From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Firefox-38.1.0 headers, or is Google getting smarter?
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 04:08:15
1 Am 31.07.2015 um 11:31 schrieb Mick:
2 > I used Firefox to login to Gmail and suddenly received a message from Google,
3 > advising me:
4 >
5 > "New sign-in from Firefox on Linux
6 >
7 > Hi Michael,Your Google Account xxxxx was just used to sign in from Firefox on
8 > Linux."
9 >
10 > Have you noticed something similar and should we be changing anything on the
11 > new FF configuration, or is this Gmail getting smarter?
14 seriously? Have you never heard that browsers send tons of data to the
15 server? Like browser version, OS, language... ?
16
17 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) KHTML/4.14.10 (like Gecko) Konqueror/4.14
18
19 that is, for example what MY konqueror setup currently sends.