From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: SOLVED Re: [gentoo-user] ATLAS@home and VirtualBox
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 08:56:41
1 On Monday 02 May 2016 11:16:28 I wrote:
2
3 > The fix has already been done, silently - no outward evidence other than
4 > the dates on a couple of files. I only found out when I compared a new
5 > installation with what I'd backed up a few hours earlier.
6
7 It seems there was a change-log entry, but I didn't see it. This is what I
8 saw:
9
10 $ equery c boinc
11 *boinc-7.4.42-r1 (09 Sep 2015)
12
13 09 Sep 2015; Marius Brehler <marbre@××××××××××××××.de> -boinc-7.4.42.ebuild,
14 +boinc-7.4.42-r1.ebuild:
15 Switch to wxGTK 3.0, fixes bug #556670
16
17 Package-Manager: portage-2.2.20.1
18
19 24 Jan 2016; Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> metadata.xml:
20 Replace all herds with appropriate projects (GLEP 67)
21
22 Replace all uses of herd with appropriate project maintainers, or no
23 maintainers in case of herds requested to be disbanded.
24
25 24 Jan 2016; Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> metadata.xml:
26 Set appropriate maintainer types in metadata.xml (GLEP 67)
27
28 What is the approved method of reading change-logs nowadays?
31 Rgds
32 Peter