From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg-x11-6.8.2-r3: rdesktop badness after xorg upgrade
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:36:23
1 Thank you, it sounds rather familiar. I added my information to the bug.
2
3 Stuart Howard wrote:
4 > dont have an answer but there was a long "argument " on the security
5 > list entitled
6 >
7 > [gentoo-security] org-x11 GLSA 200509-07. Is bug #96053 fixed in -r3?
8 > (black icons)
9 >
10 > Sounds up your street, the long and short of it was that reverting
11 > back to r1 "may" fix it but the people involved did not have much
12 > success, prehaps track the bug and see if anyone has made a wrokaround
13 > byt now.
14 >
15 > stu
16 >