From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg-x11-6.8.2-r3: rdesktop badness after xorg upgrade
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:38:29
1 dont have an answer but there was a long "argument " on the security
2 list entitled
3
4 [gentoo-security] org-x11 GLSA 200509-07. Is bug #96053 fixed in -r3?
5 (black icons)
6
7 Sounds up your street, the long and short of it was that reverting
8 back to r1 "may" fix it but the people involved did not have much
9 success, prehaps track the bug and see if anyone has made a wrokaround
10 byt now.
11
12 stu
13