From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: emoticon display with Thunderbird
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:01:00
1 Stroller <stroller <at> stellar.eclipse.co.uk> writes:
4 > My immediate reaction to this is to suggest creating a PDF. My
5 > mail client shows PDFs inline, so this would
6 > display quite nicely. You could create the circle using Postscript,
7 > then dump the postscript document to > PDF; PDFs allow arbitrary paper
8 > sizes.
9
10 Interesting idea.
11
12 > Alternatively, you could draw this as a gif or png using imagemagick or
13 something. The imagemagick examples explain how to draw circles:
14 > http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/draw/#circles
17 I'll experiment on these and some.
18 thanks for your help and input.
19