From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 03:31:18
1 Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2010-07-02, Nicolas Sebrecht<nicolas.s-dev@×××××××.net> wrote:
5 >> I'm often stucked by the current policy in this mailing list changing
6 >> the 'Reply-To' header to the mailing list address. Most mailing
7 >> lists I use don't do that.
8 >>
9 >> It is usually better and prefer the "answer to all" policy as it
10 >> permit to be notified of an answer without having to track the whole
11 >> mailing list.
12 >>
13 >> What do you think about changing of policy?
14 >>
15 > I'd rather not get replies sent directly to my address, so I prefer it
16 > the way it is.
20 +1
21
22 When they start a new list and it is not set up this way, it causes
23 confusion. This was discussed before on another list. I don't see this
24 changing anytime soon and hope it doesn't.
25
26 Dale
27